Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

MagicSorceressTheQuestLightTigerTheTedsHereComesThePainBlackWidowguy-fawkesEvil ClownMedievCC746-Wicked-Jester-195x300TheEpicSadnessCoverZombieAndyHungryGunGirlKermitWriterJollyRogerAndyCrimeSceneTwoInTheGardenKidsInTheStreetIMG_20140212_135222MG_3218

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Taking the Plunge

Man Jumps from Cruise Ship After His Girlfriend Takes Plunge

Hey, I'd take the time to consider the plight of these two, presumably dead now.  But I didn't know them, and besides, they were outside of my sphere of influence before, and most assuredly are now.  So instead I'd like to make the observation that the authorities have made a big leap of faith (pun intended) in assuming this guy jumped merely because his girlfriend did.  If I suddenly found myself trapped on a Carnival Cruise ship, with or without life partner, I'd jump, too.

Photo © Carnival Cruise Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment