Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

MagicSorceressTheQuestLightTigerTheTedsHereComesThePainBlackWidowguy-fawkesEvil ClownMedievCC746-Wicked-Jester-195x300TheEpicSadnessCoverZombieAndyHungryGunGirlKermitWriterJollyRogerAndyCrimeSceneTwoInTheGardenKidsInTheStreetIMG_20140212_135222MG_3218

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Somewhere, a Tree (a willow, I suppose) Weeps for Its Fallen Brethren, Senselessly Sent to Woodchippers in the Pursuit of Targeted Consumer Loyalty Marketing by CVS/pharmacy

Hey, I'm no tree hugger, but this is going way too far.

Not only that, CVS, but I do not appreciate the $3.50 like-cash coupon that's included. That is because I realize you previously overpriced my purchases by that amount, in order to now give me a coupon.

Be like Albertsons--do away with the loyalty program, and offer the most competitive prices you can. Your targeted marketing sucks anyway; I rarely buy, or would even consider, the products for which you've given me coupons.

The evidence: 

At right, the receipt. At left, the carnage that is added.

And lest you think this is an isolated incident, behold el ditto maximus:


* * *



No comments:

Post a Comment